Triad Bright Futures Is Hiring!
We’re seeking a Navigator and a Coordinator – Mountain Communities to help connect families with young children and providers with resources and opportunities to thrive.
Partners for strong families and quality early childhood experiences
The mission of Triad Bright Futures is to convene stakeholders and align strategies and resources across sectors to implement the Bright Futures Roadmap and universal preschool in Jefferson, Clear Creek and Gilpin Counties.
In 2019 a strong public-private partnership of Jefferson County community leaders launched the Bright Futures Roadmap, a county-wide vision of improved outcomes for Jefferson County families with children prenatal to age eight. In 2022, these partners re-committed to the Bright Futures Roadmap and developed the Triad Bright Futures project to serve as the early childhood local coordinating organization (LCO) for Jefferson, Clear Creek, and Gilpin counties.
Triad Bright Futures will work to implement the four cornerstones defined in the Bright Futures Roadmap through engagement with all community partners . As the LCO, Triad Bright Futures will coordinate universal preschool rollout by supporting providers, growing seat capacity, and increasing access to a variety of high-quality early care and education options for families through a mixed-delivery system. Strategic priorities include:
- Families have a variety of high-quality early care and education options that meet their needs and are provided through a mixed-delivery system.
- Families are supported in their roles as children’s first and most important teachers through an array of home visitation services that meet families’ diverse needs.
- Programs and providers have access to mental health consultation to fully support families’ social-emotional well-being.
- A robust screening, assessment, and referral system that works to address physical, social-emotional, behavioral, and social determinants of health.
The work of Triad Bright Futures builds on the legacy of the LAUNCH Together project, which succeeded in establishing a shared understanding of early childhood social-emotional health and development across our region. The initiative also helped develop a collaborative infrastructure that continues to support the progress of the Bright Futures Roadmap and the work of the LCO.
This work is generously supported with funding from the Community First Foundation, Colorado Department of Early Childhood, and Gary Community Ventures.
Triad Bright Futures Partner Organizations
Triad Bright Futures stakeholder organizations work in close collaboration to support the health and well-being of the youngest children and their families. These partner organizations include:
- TRIAD Early Childhood Council
- Developmental Disabilities Resource Center
- Jefferson County Public Schools
- Clear Creek School District R-1
- Gilpin County School District RE-1
- Jefferson Center for Mental Health
- Jefferson County Human Services
- Jefferson County Public Health
- Jefferson County Public Library
- Lakewood Head Start
- Jefferson County Head Start
- Jeffco Prosperity Partners
- Gilpin County Human Services
- Eagles Nest Early Learning Center (Gilpin)
- Gilpin County Parks & Recreation
- Jefferson County Child Care Association (JCCCA)
- Oak Street Child Development Center
- Lakewood Connects, Lakewood Church
- Edgewater Collective
- Jefferson County Economic Development Corporation
Triad Bright Futures is a project fiscally sponsored by Colorado Statewide Parent Coalition. Triad Bright Futures is staffed by Jennifer Anton, Executive Director, who has primary responsibilities to implement the Bright Futures Roadmap and support the requirements of the Local Coordinating Organization.
The Triad Bright Futures Coordinator – Mountain Communities (to be hired) will coordinate Bright Futures efforts specifically in Clear Creek, Gilpin and Western Jefferson mountain communities. The Navigator (to be hired) will support UPK administration and Jefferson County Bright Futures efforts.
The Advisory Board of community partners from the three counties supports the Executive Director as Triad Bright Futures works to implement the Roadmap and meet the requirements of the LCO. The Executive Committee of the Advisory Board makes recommendations to guide the project on key issues including the LCO Community Plan.